Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Sides: Sweet Potato Casserole

One of my all-time favorite recipes!  It's always a big hit, it's easy to make, and it's delicious!

Ingredients:
4 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/3 cup butter
1 cup chopped pecans

Directions:
Beat first 5 ingredients on medium speed, until smooth.  Spoon into a lightly greased 3 quart baking dish.  Mix together brown sugar, flour, butter, and pecans.  Sprinkle over top of casserole.  Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.  Yields 8-10 servings.

Sorry I don't have a picture.  I am making this for Thanksgiving, so I won't have a picture to share with you before then.  But trust me... it's sooo good!  Happy baking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment