Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Five Things I Love Right Now

1) The Christmas shopping app on my android phone.  It helps me keep track of everyone's wish lists and my shopping budget.  It updates totals as I buy gifts and mark people off.  It also serves to remind me of how behind I am in my Christmas shopping :) 

2)  Keebler Fudge Shoppe Coconut Dreams.  I don't even like chocolate and I love these.   I may never buy another Samoa Girl Scout Cookie again, because the Coconut Dreams are just as good, but cheaper.  Plus, they are available year-round!



3) Wireless Aputure Pro Coworkers camera remote.  I love this remote control shutter trigger for my Canon Rebel.  I use it to take family pictures when there isn't someone around to snap the picture, and I know my baby boy won't sit still long enough for the timer to work.  My husband and I just smile and stare at the camera until our son does the same (we have him trained pretty well), and then I click the remote I'm hiding in my hand.  I also use the remote when I am taking portraits of my son.  Using the remote frees up one of my hands, (camera is on tripod), so I can hold toys and other attention-getters.  When he looks up and smiles, "Click!"  (Note: It eats up batteries so I have to remove them after every use.) 

4) Pinterest.  It's an online pin board that allows you to organize (and share) things you love.  Its mission statement is "to connect everyone in the world through shared tastes and the 'things' they find interesting."  I'm hooked. 

5) Revlon Color Stay Overtime Lipcolor.  I finally found a lip stain that works!  I don't always use the clear gloss that comes with it, because it tends to dry out my lips a bit.  However, the stain lasts most of the day for me and I rarely have to reapply.  



No comments:

Post a Comment