Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday's Tip: Nestle Nido


Nestle Nido Instant Dry Whole Milk is a great product I use from time to time. It's my Tuesday's Tip, because I am surprised over how many people are not aware of this convenient product.  My friends ask me what it is anytime I whip it out in public, or they make the assumption that I am still using powdered formula. 


Nestle Nido is instant dry whole milk (powdered whole milk). Nestle Nido is great to use in a pinch when you run out of milk and don't have the time to run to the convenience store to buy more. It's also great for travel purposes. I use it for long distance travel and/or when I am running errands and it's not convenient for me to stop and buy a personal-sized container of milk. 


I pack a sippy cup of water, along with a small plastic container or Nido. My milk will never go bad or spoil this way.  It's super affordable and super convenient.  Love this stuff!  (Special thanks to my girl Bet for introducing me to this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment